Thursday, August 6, 2015

SketchBook Express Drawing App!!! Trying for fun~

    Recently...oh not recently *since I have been away for some time* I got this app [SketchBook Express] by Autodesk Inc. from Play Store on my phone out of curiosity and realized that my phone doesn't have a pen!!! (I mean stylus) and other people's phone's stylus doesn't work on my screen too (probably because the touchscreen doesn't support/detect stylus)..so...I was forced to use my fingers to draw~ XD


My iRO character avatar MoKuReN (11/3/2015)
    This is my first product. Geez..never thought it would be so hard to draw with fingers. There's no edit tool to adjust the lines so I have to erase/undo the lines and redraw. (Imagine me trying to draw straight or curve lines with trembling fingers) That was horrible! but anyway~I managed to complete it. Surprisingly, colouring using fingers is much easier compared to using a mouse.

    SketchBook Express has 3 layers. I merged all 3 after finishing it. (P/S: once you merged them you can't undo~it's irreversible so check properly for any mistakes before doing so) After that, my SD card failed me and all my files in the storage were wiped out. My 500 songs, my recordings, my photos...EVERYTHING IS GONE!!! Fortunately, I saved this in my computer out of habit of having back-up on everything I have.

    Drawing used to be my favourite hobby but that doesn't mean I have great skills right? I rarely draw nowadays. Hope I'll draw more in the future. It's one of my many ways to procrastinate and get rid of boredom.

Overall: SketchBook Express is quite a nice app but I wish they can have more layers like 5 or 6, just to make life easier. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment