Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Card Captor Sakura は大好き!

    Iyaaaa~ I left the blog untouched again for another year! These days there's just too much stuff to do and too little time to check on anything but sleep! Recently I took my time rewatching Card Captor Sakura. It's one of my favourite childhood anime ♡♡♡!! It's like the 4th or 5th time LOL! I just don't get bored with it~ Besides rewatching, I also covered one of my favourite CCS songs - Tobira wo Akete~ It's such an upbeat song that whenever I'm down it cheers me up ~


    I found the off vocal version and did a one-shot with it due to time constraint. Luckily the surrounding was quite quiet that day and I managed to record it on my phone without unnecessary background noises > - <
    Although it's a one-shot but I think it went well without much pitch problem since it's a favourite of mine that I hum from time to time. I even sang it to my classmates who were fans of CCS back in secondary school~ I might cover more CCS songs in the future, sort of like CCS song medley XD


Kitto daijoubu dayo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment