Friday, November 8, 2013

I'm finally back!!

    It's been 2 years since I last posted anything. Basically, I've forgotten about its existence until recently I got an email stated that people are following me on Feedspot.com that I realized that I've stopped posting for a long time. Gosh, it feels dusty in here. > - <

    The last post was a request on the translation of the lyric of a Chinese song "我是谁" which means "Who am I". There are a few translations of the song out there but they were less accurate and often sidetrack from the original meaning. So, in order to fulfil the request, I tried my best in translating it my way to fit the exact lyric and telling what exactly the song is all about, connecting the meaning of all the verses instead of having them separately like what the other translators did. I'm glad that the requester loved my work so I'm all happy with it~

    Hmm...maybe I should start posting again? Not because of audience or follower but to keep track of what's going on around me. University life is harsh but who cares if it is, I just have to do it my pace~ Those that are still studying.. 一緒に頑張ろうぜ‼

No comments:

Post a Comment