Tuesday, March 4, 2014

A Cover in the midst of busy assignments~ Senbonzakura 千本桜 in piano ver.

Seriously lots of assignments to do and so little time to complete them all!!!
But...a little time for a cover won't hurt~
So I went and did a cover on one of my favourite songs~ Senbonzakura 千本桜 in piano ver.
Just a short one though ^ - ^




Piano ver. by うぃんぐ
The original piano ballade ver. can be found here:

    It's my first time doing a cover with music since I always find myself having tempo problems...This time I think it somewhat worked out...It sounded OK but still, I wasn't able to get the feel until the chorus part which is OTL But I enjoyed it very much...listening to the piano ver. soothes the hectic life I'm having right now~

Well...gotta get back to work!! assignments...assignments *mumble mumble*


No comments:

Post a Comment