Monday, June 27, 2011

Heartache...

      It's been a while since I last wrote something in here...I'm just too tired...My work's nt done...I'm beat. It's so hard to live with my dad...I mean...It's been like tat since I was born but now he's just getting worse. I don't even know how to cope with him anymore...He nags...He snaps...He hits...All those awful things just keep coming at me...I can't take it anymore >< My mom...she just listened to dad...said to bear with it. I know it's wrong to snap back at my dad but I just can't stand his attitude. He never listens to other ppl, he's always right even though he's wrong, he never understands my situation. He never tries to put himself in my shoes...I quarreled with him, arguing the right thing but never win over him. I ran away from home, he didn't even care. I tried to kill myself and he said "go on! do it if u dare!" Is tat how a dad supposed to act in all these situations? I don't care anymore...I just don't care...

No comments:

Post a Comment